Why is WordPress a good choice for a website?
Do you think about ordering a website for your company? Do you see that the competition is growing and you want to match it? contemporary websites it's more than simple business cards with a contact form and several subpages. Today, mobile websites are the main sales tool, communication channel and exit to the world for any company that is serious about its development. To quickly respond to changing market and customer needs, websites should be easy to manage and flexible. At this point, hard work begins, which must be carried out by a team of people responsible for designing websites. They must decide in which technology it will be built. In many cases, a joint decision is made with the help of software Word Press.
WORDPRESS - NOT ONLY FOR BLOGS
For the first few years, WordPress was solely a blog platform. It quickly began to change, as more and more people were discovering the enormous potential dormant in this solution. The user community was getting bigger month by month. Among them were developers, programmers and graphic designers who worked together to improve WordPress and make it a tool for building high-quality corporate websites. Today, WP is the most-chosen script, equipped with CMS, simple installation and the ability to quickly and easily modify the appearance. WP is a free technology that can be used for both commercial and private websites.
ADVANTAGES OF PARTIES ON WP
- Simple WordPress installation - just copy the installation files to the server and perform the installation, consisting of three steps. From this moment WordPress he is ready for work.
- Built-in CMS - website management has never been so easy. Modifying content, adding new pages, photo publications. All this can be done from a web browser, using an easy to use CMS for content management.
- Mobile websites - pages on WP can have a simple-changed look by using one of thousands of free or paid templates. A growing number of them also support responsive technology, which is a standard set by Google, affecting pozycjonowanie www.
- Low costs - designing websites with a dedicated CMS is very expensive. For most customers, WP protects all current and future needs related to their website, while being a free and easy-to-use tool.
- Security - regular WP updates make it one of the safest platforms for creating websites. Multilingual technical support, extensive user communities and a huge number of add-ons and plugins that improve the website's performance. It all adds to the appeal of Word Press and makes it a great choice when it comes to creating websites.
Thin content and duplicate content
Positioning of websites is one of the most important steps on the way to the success of the website. It is a topic so wide that you can write about it endlessly. Today, however, we will deal with two particularly important issues that are of considerable importance for each type of site. Regardless of whether you are doing the positioning of online stores or a small company website, you should know the two title concepts well.
WHAT IS THIN CONTENT?
Thin content should be understood as texts of very low quality. It's best to compare them to pretzels or really poor background texts. Placing such texts on the landing page, made available to users, can have many unpleasant consequences. Above all image-related, but also affecting the sites occupied search engine positions. Google's algorithms are becoming more and more advanced, thanks to which they can easily detect language and stylistic errors. They, in turn, lower the overall rating of the site, lowering its position in the rankings.
Poor content also discourages users. Those who enter the site less and less often, make its popularity also decreases, which will also be reflected in the search engine rankings.
If your site can have similar problems, it will help her SEO optimization, especially writing texts from scratch. Work will be all the more demanding and expensive, the more content is on the site. It is worth taking care of the new editorial of texts, especially in the case of online stores, where each product description should be unique and describe the item well.
DUPLICATE CONTENT OR COPY
Another problem, especially when it comes to the positioning of online stores is the duplication of content. Product descriptions provided by the distributor, appearing in dozens of other online stores, do not make it easy to take high positions in Google rankings. The more often a copy of a text appears on the web, the worse the rating they receive on the pages on which it appeared. One thing that must be remembered is that: duplicate content can even exist within pages of the same company. When? For example, if we do not set a redirect to a web page on an address without WWW. Google treats the address with www and without www as two separate pages, even though they can lead to the same files on the server. A mistake, although considered to be school, is still very common and can have serious consequences with regard to the effects it gives pozycjonowanie stron and online stores.
What can we do?
- Set 301 redirect from page without www to www or vice versa
- Create a robots.txt file and identify in it pages that can and can not be indexed
- Perform a site audit. comprehensive SEO optimization it can help to remove many similar problems, which until now we could be unaware of, and which could very much inhibit the effects of positioning.